Keeping your employees connected is just as important as boosting customer experiences. In addition to offering a variety of internal communications, in-house digital signage can help to build staff morale, maximize productivity and enhance employee motivation.
If cost is one of your main barriers to move forward with digital signage in a corporate environment, digital signage can actually reap multiple benefits in the workplace. The McKinsey Global Institute reveals that engaged employees improve productivity by 20-25 percent in organizations, and the potential for revenue is around $1.3 trillion per year!
How do you know what type of content to display? Here are a few options:
- Implement department-specific screens around the office; display tasks lists and project updates to project/account managers and deploy incentivized sales targets to screens that are visible to your sales and marketing departments
- Deploy inspirational quotes or daily achievements in real-time to encourage motivation in the workplace
- Advertise social events and internal activities
- Integrate a live weather or news feed
- Integrate schedules
- Corporate information
- Staff education
- Business wins and new product information
- And much, much more!
Managing the content on your internal screens doesn’t have to be difficult either— it’s enjoyable and can be less time-consuming than you may think.
Create a signage content program and allow others to contribute their ideas. Following approval, provide a department(s) with the responsibility of creating and managing the content. And, to ensure that your screens are regularly updated, why not assign a couple of hours per week (or month) to create new content and add it to a weekly schedule?
Investing in digital signage platform(s) for internal communications is a worthy investment, especially for organizations with multiple offices. Corporate environments continue to see a huge increase in employee engagement and satisfaction. Our CMS allows anyone in your business to create content, but still giving marketing the ability to lock down brand standards.