If you take a stroll around the campus of your university, the majority of the students you encounter will have their eyes and hands focused on their cell phones. Over the last decade, the cell phone technology has exploded. It is as if our cell phones act as actual computers these days. From sending emails, to browsing social media sites, or to texting and making phone calls, college students are fixated on their cell phones the majority of the day. Well if you are a university looking for better ways to connect with your student, why not take advantage of the cell phone technology. Now is the time to partner with REACH Media Network for all of your mobile app software needs. Once you take this next step, you will be amazed with the results!
Why a Mobile App?
- Direct Communication – By creating a mobile app for your university, the day to day interaction with students will increase drastically.
- Paper Free– Looking to save money? By creating a mobile app, you will be able to say goodbye to all of the paper, printing, and ink fees.
- Customization – The REACH mobile app software allows you to customize the content including logos, layouts, and the actual data displayed.
- Alerts – Students can be hard to get a hold of. Anytime a mass notification such as inclement weather, sporting events, program changes need to be sent out, our mobile app can send a push notification directly to their mobile device.
The REACH Promise
- Reliable – Our staff guarantees a 99% uptime on your mobile app software. If any issue occurs, our troubleshooting team will provide a solution very quickly.
- Affordable – We offer our hardware to customers at cost, with an extremely affordable annual subscription to our services.
- Easy to Use – Our customers consistently state that the REACH software is easy to use and can be adjusted to ensure that all of your needs are met.
Take the next step in communication with students at your university. Team up with REACH Media Network today and utilize our mobile app software. To learn more, give us a call at (952) 944-7727 ext. 208, or email email@example.com.