The number of patients that come through a medical facility on a daily basis can be overwhelming. From those waiting to enter as the doors open for business at 8:00am, coming to the emergency room at 3:00am, to the patients that are your last appointment of the day, there is not much downtime as a provider. There is however, downtime for your patients as they wait to be called in for their appointment. Now is the time to take advantage of the technology available to you right at your fingertips! Keep your patients engaged and calm as they wait for you to call them back for an appointment by investing in REACH Media Network’s Healthcare Digital Signage Solutions. Customers are your number one priority, so making sure that they have an enjoyable experience from start to finish should not be taken lightly.
Diversity of Digital Signage
Digital signage can be used in a variety of ways at healthcare facilities. Some of the common ways include:
- News, Weather and Entertainment – Keep your patients up to date on what is going on both locally and nationally. Stream the local weather as well as entertainment updates throughout the day.
- Announcements – If you have updates regarding your practice, digital signage is a perfect place to notify your patients.
- Social Media – The popularity of social media is at an all time high. Get with the program by streaming Facebook, Twitter and Instagram posts to keep your guests entertained while they wait.
- Scheduling – Our software gives you total customizable features that will allow you to post updates regarding medical schedules at any capacity that you choose.
- Maps – If you are part of a large healthcare facility, using digital signage as an interactive map can help the patient find the right area for their appointment.
- Stream Videos – REACH software allows you to stream videos or YouTube links with just the click of a button!
The REACH Way
Not only do we offer superior products and software, but our customer support is top notch. With our 99% uptime, you will rarely need us once your digital signage is installed. However, if at any time you need our assistance, a troubleshooter will be ready to assist you with extreme quickness.
So, if you are a healthcare facility looking for new ways to connect with your patients during their waiting time, look no further than digital signage. Give REACH Media Network a call today at (952) 944-7727 ext. 208 to learn more about our services.