These days, every business is looking for ways to make their space more digitally connected, and for some, more interactive – what better place to provide a digital solution than your main lobby?
As your lobby is the first area your employees and customers enter your building, our digital signage provides you with a “hot spot” for marketing your brand, informing your visitors, and keeping your employees up-to-date with internal communications all while saving you time, money, and hassle compared to traditional signage.
With our robust software, you can easily get up and running with a variety of engaging content on your screens, managing your information real time, and even integrating with news feeds, social media, and other forms of communication that will attract your audience to your main message(s).
1. Who uses digital lobby signage?
Many different types of establishments use digital signage within their lobbies, including but not limited to:
- Hotels: Hotels are probably the first thing that comes to mind when you think of digital lobby signage, which it can serve numerous purposes including events, everyday news, etc.
- Offices: Both small businesses and corporate offices use digital signage in their office for internal communications or welcoming visitors.
- Schools: Digital signage in school lobbies keep campuses connected and students and visitors informed.
- Medical offices: With patient care technology advancing every minute, so has digital signage for their offices.
- Banks: Waiting at the bank is a lot less dull with our digital signage.
- Commercial real estate: Digital signage is a huge value add for commercial real estate spaces, especially when it comes to directories and wayfinding.
2. Why use digital signage?
Our Digital signage has several advantages over traditional signage. Here are just a few reasons to switch to digital:
- Easy updating: can be easily updated at any time, with changes and new content appearing instantly.
- Liven up your lobby: Traditional lobby signs are static, whereas our digital signage is dynamic, interactive and adaptable. One lobby screen can show a wide array of content, from web pages to directories to news feeds.
- Modernize your lobby: Having digital lobby signs gives your entire space a modern, technologically-savvy feel to it.
- Enhance the customer/guest experience: In addition to serving necessary functions, it can make the customer/guest experience better. REACH’s digital signage can provide your audience with not only information they need, but also supplemental information they didn’t think of asking for.
- Help grow your business: Some uses of our digital signage can actually help your business gain exposure. Digital signage also gives your lobby a unique touch that will get people talking about you.
- Make your employees’ jobs easier: they can be a rich source of information, answering customer/guest questions that are usually left up to your employees.
3. How can digital signage be used?
With so many types of businesses using digital signage comes numerous potential uses of it, including but not limited to:
Lobby displays featuring a map or directory of the building can help customers and guests find their way without even having to approach the front desk. A lobby directory within your signage is particularly fitting for hotels, commercial real estate and school campuses.
Soliciting and showcasing reviews
Digital lobby signage gives hotels and other businesses where reviews are vital a way to show off your latest star-ratings or even include a call-to-action asking patrons to submit a review.
Entertaining customers and guests as they wait
When is the last time you waited in a lobby without looking down at your smartphone? Digital signage displaying entertaining content in your lobby, such as a live news feed, social media wall, or video can give your patrons another way to pass the time. You may also want to provide them with other relevant content they may find useful, e.g. health advice in a medical office lobby or financial tips in a bank lobby.
Improving internal communications
The office lobby is usually the first area your employees see when they walk into work, making digital signage an ideal internal communications tool. Companies large or small can display news and announcements, employee achievements, key dashboards or company social media feeds. It’s a worthwhile effort, as effective internal communications has proven benefits for employee engagement and productivity.